Over the past few months we have been working hard to make studio improvements to help prevent the spread of any germs and adhere to CDC guidelines. Thanks to everyone that donated towards the supplies we have been able to add the following:
- Handless faucets and toilets.
- 13 hand sanitizing stations throughout the studio so that the dancers can hand sanitize before, during and after class.
- Handless door opener for the front door.
- New elecrostatic sprayer that is used to disinfect all floors, mirrors, barres, etc.
- New distance floor decals to help keep our dancers spread out at least 6 feet throughout class.
- Baskets in the rooms spaced out for the dancers to keep all their shoes and bags and clothes. We will sanitize these in between class.
- New bottle filler - we did away with the water fountain and have a new bottle filling station for dancers so that they can stay hydrated.
- New carts/screens so that dancers can also have the option to take the class from their home on zoom.
- Thermometers that allow us to quickly check temps before class by quickly scanning the dancers forehead. No one will be permitted into class with a temperature over 99.
We are so excited for these improvements so that our dancers can get back into class.